Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-22-2014, 06:59 PM

Azalea's breath came out heavy, still leaving a mark in the air as the north slowly thawed from winter. Blood tinted her chin with a smudge on her right cheek as well. Her meal was long gone, dropped at the den for the kiddos to go to town.

Her attention was grabbed by the familiar sound of her son. Not the one who had stayed, but the one who had went. Kismet. The boy had developed a more nomadic nature, picked up from Azalea, surely. Hell, even before Azalea, Soeil had embarked on her own. Sure, she was quicker to settle, but still it seemed to run in the family, the need to wander.

She came a happy little howl in response, picking up her already brisk pace to a run. She jogged at an even pace, already tired from finding food for little hungry puppies.

"Kismet!" She called, as she drew near, her tail already wagging and her eyes lit up. She was healthier now, happier. Sarak at the back of her mind as her children consumed every other part. "Seriously, do you just get bigger every time I see you or am I crazy?" She reared up, wrapping her paws around his neck. She nuzzled him, forehead to forehead with her eyes closed. When she drew back she gave the boy a quick lick on the cheek. Azalea stepped back to get a look at him and couldn't help but wonder what he thought of her now.

Wild with wide eyes inherited from her mother, Azalea was a small creature with a thick coat and currently smeared in blood.