size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
07-22-2014, 08:55 PM

She could feel tears burning the backs of her eyes as she swollwed them down now, simply enjoying the warmth of her dads coat and taking deep, shuddering breaths. She had run from her confrontation with Bass to here, to Val and now that she had her Daddy in her arsm she knew that he would make everything alright. She didn't have to think anymore, or make hard decisions, because Val would make everything better.

Her head shot up from under his coat to look at his as he spoke, broke her heart? Is that what this was? It almost made sense, her chest did ache and feel tight and hollow within her, that was where the heart was too, was it not? Maybe the pain came from her heart, maybe her heart was breaking. ?Daddy! Daddy!? she cried, panicked. ?What if I need my heart? I dont want it broken? she rubbed her head downwards into her own chest in worry now ? did she need to see a healer?

She curled herself tighter around Val as he spoek, he didn't seem worried that a broken heart would damage her, but he did seem to be annoyed at Bass ? oddly enough this seemed to cheer her up some. ?I'm not to sure Daddy, its called Abaven, thats all I know? she admitted

Walk "Talk" Think
[Image: aGjjkVy.png]