size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-22-2014, 09:11 PM

It had come time for the festival that the Queen of Ebony had come to tell him about. A giddy and excited Bass led his pack towards Ebony, a rather short walk from where Abaven rested. When he reached her land he stopped, pausing just outside of his border as he turned around to address the wolves who had followed him. "You are all to be on your best behavoir during this time, understand? We have a strong alliance with Ebony and I do not wish to see it ruined by someone being foolish. I expect you all to follow the rules that Katja may set, and this is a peace meeting. No fighting, unless there are spars of course. If that is the case, please do not go for any major wounds." Nodding his head, he then lifted it and let out a howl to signal that Abaven was coming in. Katja may have said that all were welcome, but Bass was always a gentleman and let the female know that they were entering.

Following the strongest scent trail of the leader of Ebony, he soon saw the black Queen and flashed her a grin. "Greetings Queen Katja, I am rather excited about all of this." He woofed happily, his tail wagging as he dipped his head to the lady in charge. Bass was sure to lower his dominant stance that he was used to, this was her land after all and she would have the final say over everyone here tonight.