ardent

♠ ᴅʀᴏᴘ ᴛнε ℊᴀᴍᴇ

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
07-22-2014, 09:36 PM

As she encroaches further upon the personal space of the firebird { and her diminutive guardian }, the details upon the Illiadis? body becomes more prominent to a keen eye -- a multitude of scars stitched variously into the plains of her russet flesh that relay the tale of a diligent warrior. Despite her youth, the disfigurement of her own pale flesh tells a similar tale, each laceration riddling her hide serving as physical testimonies of her conquests and savage tactics; perhaps the Illiadis and Elysius were cut from the same { hostile } cloth. If such were the case, the firebird?s thirst for bloodshed is kept well concealed as the woman turns an indifferent amethyst gaze upon her own mismatched, a singular word of tentative quality streaming from russet jaws, intriguing the tyrant accordingly. She refrains from responding, however, until the celestial wraith voices her inquiry, touching upon the subject of compensation.

A soft, enchanting chuckle erupts from wicked jaws; it is evident to the paladin that her guest is not one who is easily swayed by her silver tongue -- good. ?And in truth, nothing that I believe will interest you,? the tyrant confesses, shoulders briefly rolling in a shrug. ?If impressions ring true, you are not one to B O W, are you? Any rank I could offer you would just be an empty title in a pack that is meaningless to you.? It is only a speculation and yet the tyrant feels confident with such assumptions; this firebird does not appear to be an incompetent dreg as were the majority of those residing within Alacritia -- but is she a ROSE among negligent thorns? ?So I offer you nothing, Miss Illiadis. If the adrenaline rush and glory earned through battle is not tempting enough, then what is?? Oh, the tyrant knows no greater pleasure than that of carnage, of annihilation. She has caused it before, and she?d be damned if she?d stop while she?s ahead. ?My allies and I might be a unit bound through the same purpose, though I guarantee you every man will fight for themselves upon the battlefield.? -- and they always would. ?They all fight to WIN, Miss Illiadis. And so will I.?