gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-22-2014, 10:35 PM

[Image: G6wzw14.png]

She'd had little appetite as of late, her will to consume driven away by her homesickness for the mangroves, and mostly forced herself to eat only to stay strong. Mercury, however, proved as ravenous of a beast as ever, and even though she knew he could take care of himself, there were times she insisted hunting for him. This was one of them. She missed being able to hunt for her children, and compensated for that emptiness with this.

Strong legs kept her gait quick and light above the mud, a plump rabbit lodged firmly in her jaws, head held high to keep it away from the mud. Attentive celestial eyes swept about as she walked, cautious of being seen. She didn't want her arrival in Alacritis to be too terribly well-broadcasted--she had "disappeared," afterall, hadn't she? A scoff left her throat and she shook her head.

Optics captured a dark form carefully picking its way through the mud. Brows furrowed and she stopped moving completely, stunned recognition on her features. Deteste? No, this wolf didn't have the scars. Either way, the resemblance was absolutely shaking. Was she kin? She struggled to remember the pups he'd had with Medusa. How often had she seen them after they were born? She grasped for the answer to her own prying questions but her memory refused to offer them.

Nevertheless, she shifted her weight noisily in the mud, waiting for the creature to notice her, hoping that if she saw its eyes, she could remember. Or know. Or... something.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.