gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-22-2014, 11:02 PM

[Image: G6wzw14.png]

Something about this woman simply clicked with her conscience. There was an understanding, an edge, a thrill to conversing with this woman that she could not define. Words struck her audits once more and they did not coddle or kiss. Her grin widened at the dialogue offered and the phoenix rumbled bemusedly. "Once a queen, always a queen," she remarked neutrally, more or less saying it to herself as her gaze grew thoughtful. She held her tongue from saying more, content to listen to the woman's pleasant voice, devouring her words with both muted entertainment and mutual respect.

"If the rest of your members are anything like yourself, then your pack is far from meaningless to me," she spoke carefully, choosing her words with caution--though this was so because she was more concerned with conveying her interests accurately rather than saying what the woman wanted to hear. "My heart will always lie in Ludicael's mangroves--my Ludicael's mangroves. I will not deny that." Mercury shifted at her paws, his eyes cast downwards at the mention of the place where he was raised. "I fought for it more than anyone else in these forsaken lands. And with every opponent that appeared, with every challenger that stepped up to mock me, I fought to win and I won." She paused, but only briefly, a deep but tense breath cycling through her lungs, brought on by her own anger at those she had thought she had known. "Every day of my life, since I was born, I have fought to win. And the battles I now look to fight with you, if you will have me, will be no different." Her tail flicked, gaze turning off into the distance, to the northeast, where she could feel her soul tugging her.

"As much as my paws drive me to march there and reclaim what is mine right now, at this very moment, I know that good things will come to those who wait. For now..." Her gaze returned to the Elysius wraith, offering a dip of her head in acknowledgement to the tyrant's authority here. "...my best interests lie with yours."

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.