Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-23-2014, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2014, 01:03 AM by Jupiter I.)

[Image: G6wzw14.png]

Mercury pressed gently against his companion's leg, quelling the agitation tucked in her heart with the simple gesture, his eyes infinitely glued to the moonlight banshee before him. The fur that had began to slowly and minutely rise upon her spine relaxed without an outward inclination of the shift present. She cast an appreciative glance down at the tasmanian devil, who had been quiet throughout.

Jupiter offered the woman a smile as she was met with acceptance. The cadence of trumpets in her mind blared and she could nearly see the gate of opportunity here opening before her, the bare locking mechanisms shifting their complexities to swing open the doors to a redeemed future as Artemis stepped aside, setting forth an invitation. The phoenix straightened, accepting the welcome into the lifeless forest, and then couldn't suppress the grin that cracked across obsidian lips at the tyrant's remark.

"I'll see to it that you do so with your own crown still in possession," Jupiter responded, taking her first step towards the darkness, embracing the shadows of her own ambition.

[ exit jupiter. ]

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.