Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-23-2014, 08:17 AM

Azalea made her way to the eastern lands of Ebony, going off of what she told. She had never been to Ebony nor did she believe she knew of any Ebony wolves, but when talk of festival came around Azalea thought it worth her while to show up. She needed to socialize, to get back out there.

She craved the distraction to put her past where it belonged, in the past. The Adravendi wolf moved slowly, carefully. Though it was said to be a friendly event open to everyone, Azalea didn't quite trust it not to be a sham. Her life was full of lies so why would she expect different now?

As she saw the gathering wolves she picked up the pace a bit. She could tell by scent that there were already several packs here, not just Ebony. It was plain to see which wolf was running the show, a dark colored female with an even darker masked face. She must be the ruler of this land.

Azalea dipped her head politely. "You will have to excuse me, but I don't know the name which I should greet you by. I am Azalea Adravendi."

After greeting the woman her eyes wandered around, automatically spotting a Destruction wolf, they were so easy to tell by their markings and coloration. She smiled lightly and went over to him. "Hello there, I'm Azalea. You are a Destruction wolf right? You don't smell like Ludicael?" The last bit was tacked on as she took in his scent and realized that no, he didn't smell like his Ludicael family at all. Azalea felt terribly out of time with the news and needed to get caught up.