Welcome To My Kingdom

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-23-2014, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2014, 10:24 AM by Misha.)

She would continue to push her face into her mate's neck, using his scent to calm herself. Though, her techniques would seem to run dry when two black wolves would come out and greet Winter, the squirrel jumping from her scruff as he pumped his fists up into the air. "Eyy!! Ye better keep yer paws off mi Lassy," he would say with a hiss, climbing back up the fae's leg to take his place on her scruff. Then, a large white and ebony female would appear as well, some crap about how she was a princess. She didn't look like royalty in her eyes. This Esti would demand her name, not letting Winter answer for her. A growl would rip from her throat, her sapphire blue eyes narrowing. "Look here- you don't command me, or demand my name, asking it in a simple question would have been perfectly fine." She would look at Winter, whispering in his ear. "Mind stating my name for me, love?" She would say in a polite tone, turning her head a bit when she heard Sven hiss at Esti. "Yea, ye should learn to respect this Laddy. She's the Winter's mate. And she's also pregnant with his pups," he would say with a proud puff of his chest.