Large
build
-
player
07-23-2014, 05:13 PM
Psychosocial Baby

I've been around for a long, long year

Stole many a man's soul and faith

The strong voice of her mother would flood her ears from behind as she turned gracefully on her paws. Her mother was proud of her and she even stated that her father would be quite proud of her too. She beamed at the compliment as the woman who had given birth to her towered over the girl who would grow fast to combat the height of her father. There was an offer to her to go on a walk on the beach while they waited for her father to return and she gave the faintest smile. She would like to do any maybe she could talk to her mother about what she had wanted to learn about. She could feel the combat stirring up her bones and she felt empowered.

?Sure mother, we could walk while we wait for father.? She said in a rather proper way as she started towards the beach. She next posed a question she wasn?t sure her mother would be able to answer. ?Do you think I am stronger than them mother. Do you think I could beat Forsaken and Enigma?? The question was one that Vesta held in high regard. She wanted to be the best fighter. She wanted to one day be better than her father. ?I want to be able to beat father one day. But first I must be able to defeat my brothers.? She explained further as she headed towards the beach. It was peaceful that day and she was alright with that.

Her pure white fur ruffled slightly as a wind blew past them. She still stood tall and with pride. She was Vesta Armada and one day she would be the best for it was written in her blood.

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ

Had his moment of doubt and pain
Vesta Armada