gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-23-2014, 05:49 PM

Frith would happily take the trip to Ebony with his new wife, it seemed they had been the best choice to send to the festival, and with the added responsibility he'd feel a bit more accepted by Dutiron and Novel. Of course he was immensely happy that their punishments were officially over, Novel didn't have to worry about crossing the borders and he didn't have to feed the inept members of their pack.
It would be a great experience for the newlywed couple, Frith felt excitement within him as well as a nervousness for the children that were beginning to grow within Novella's womb. It was still rather unnoticeable from one who did not have untrained eye, but he knew her condition would become more blatantly obvious as time went on.
As they found themselves within Katja's kingdom he would hear Novella's soft words, his own nod would accompany as he let himself walk with her to the sovereign's side. Novella would introduce herself, and before she walked away he too would introduce himself. "I am Novella's husband Frith, I'd also like to thank you for this opportunity." He'd smile and bow slightly before he melded into the crowd with Novella, wondering what kind of festivities would start the day off.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]