Charon

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2014, 06:03 PM
THROW MY FRIENDS DOWN IN THE DITCHES

before they even know what I've come here for

His next choice of prey would arrive soon enough. As he watched the last of the mouse remains burn away in the flame, a feminine scent drifted to him on a gust of ashen wind. His pelt stirred for a moment in a tight wave of ebony fur, and his starving lantern would search for the source of the lovely smell. There he saw a little ivory temptress who walked with a confident saunter in her step. Just his type. Charon bared his teeth in a deadly grin as she came to sit by him, playfully smacking his ass with her tail. The brute then snarled, pinning down her forepaw with his own and leaning in close as she spoke. If she dared to lean away, he would trap her completely. This was her warning. His dark face grew ever closer, gold markings flashing under his eyes as he replied to her seductive greeting. "Hello yourself, my tasty little bitch. It's nice to meet someone who recognizes a god when she sees one..." The purr rumbled deep in his throat as he moved quickly down to nip at her throat. One more snarl tore through his chest as he followed it with a venomous kiss. "Remember the name. I am Charon Olympus. Who may you be, temptress?" He really didn't give a fuck what her name was. But if he acted a little friendly, maybe she wouldn't put up as much of a fight...