ardent

Squirrels Are Friends, Not Food

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2014, 07:48 PM

Sven was an asshole. In fact, that was probably an understatement for the annoying little rat. Winter listened carefully to Misha's words, though, he still felt terrible. Especially after so much had happened in his life before Misha. . . Ah, how he needed to tell her, perhaps. . . Perhaps tonight. No, no. Not possible. She would flee from him, would she not?

He paused his travels as she would continue to sing out to him. Words in which would attempt to reassure him that everything was great, but it was not! She did not understand, or rather she just did not know. . . She needed to know. He sighed, fighting back tears in which begged to poor from emerald eyes. Yes. . . a blessing. Please, Misha. . . let us seek shelter. I think there is. . . I think. . . I need to talk with you. His words were all over the place and she probably gathered something was wrong, but she needed to know. She needed the truth and so he would let the truth be known.

Winter would continue walking and close by rested a medium sized cave. It was not amazingly roomy or very comfortable but it would shelter them from the coming storm. He glanced back to see if Misha had followed. Misha and that rat. At the entrance he would wait patiently for her to enter first - being the gentleman in which he was just now learning to be. Although, the rodent could stay outside if it were up to him.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts