Anzhelika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-23-2014, 11:04 PM
She would be taken back a bit in surprise when the male would press his nose against her's, the act causing a soft hued red color to appear on her ivory cheeks. She would growl when he would wiggle his tail infront of her nose, holding her breath as she expected a sneeze. Luckily though, it would be a false alarm and her nose would keep sneezes out of it.

She would snarl and snap at his tail, her jaws so close to clamping onto the fluffy thing and just tearing it off, a small snack for the ivory sadist. He would introduce himself as Sparda, the girl never hearing a name like that. Though, her name was pretty unique as well.. Anzhelika Zinaida Rusakov.

He would call her his Queen, a smile being brought upon her lips as he did so. The creme painted babe would seat herself next to him, opening her maw to speak. "Yes, Sparda. It seems my time of royalty has begun. Have anything for me to rule?" She would ask him with a smirk.

Sabre would twist around her neck affectionately, tounge sliding across her maw with a rattle of his tail. "You already rule me, my Queen," he would say with a hiss, continuing to slither across her neck affectionately.
[Image: vQdrOgc.png]

[Image: 524oelY.png]

Warning: This character is prone to cursing, possible maim, fighting, and claims. If you choose to RP with this character, do it at your own risk!