ardent

You Can Call Me Queen Bee

Sparda

gems
size
build
player
07-24-2014, 12:27 AM
Sparda stood still...slowly turning his head and glancing at her sideways. "What i have to offer eh?" He echoed. His shoulders bouncing as a laugh began to rattle his entire body. Suddenly, in a sudden burst of energy, he turned to face her fully and smiled deviously. "What i have to offer, is not what you seek...but so much more. Wolves now a days only seek glory, popularity, or simply power. What i offer..is beyond these typical desires. A life in the shadow of wolfkind, manipulating events from behind the scenes and guiding wolfkind into a new world order...my world order." He began, his eyes becoming slanted as his smile grew wider. "Make no mistake dear flower...i intend to change this world...even if i must first destroy it. I will purge those i feel unworthy and purify this land of all sin...this...this is the will of the Sheikah Clan. And the Seraphim family, and i will fulfill my birthright. Just as my father did before me." He explained with such charismatic gusto he made it obvious he enjoyed what he did.

He would wait...yes..wait with interest as he watched her reaction. Was she good enough to fulfill the will of god?