Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-24-2014, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2014, 05:13 PM by Jupiter I.)

[Image: G6wzw14.png]

The masses drew Jupiter, baiting her curiosity and enticing her to the grouping of wolves like a moth to light. Well-placed steps landed gently as she picked her way down to the lakeside and the murmur of the gathering. Mercury slunk along beside her, his fur bristling with discomfort. Celestial eyes swept over the wolves here, searching for anyone she might recognize, but at first glance, there were none of interest. Features contorted lightly in disgust for a moment but the grimace was short-lived as a mask of affability once again slid across her visage.

Standing at the head of the congregation was a dark she-wolf that Jupiter didn't recognize. The wraith paused several yards away from the main mass, distanced enough to ensure that she was not confused for being here with anybody except for Mercury. She offered a nod to the leading woman, the courtesy necessary, and then settled down on her haunches, chin minutely and habitually raised as she surveyed the group more carefully.

Speakings of Ludicael caught her ears and her gaze swept with interest to those talking. Her path of sight fell upon the only familiar face she had seen so far--that of Novella. Fiery pelt began to bristle ever-so-slightly at the sight of the Destruction kin, but she swallowed the agitation. "You'll be seen here," Mercury growled softly to her, his words reaching only her ears in their low, guttural tone. A haughty grin tugged at her lips.

"Mhm," she acknowledged briefly. Let them see her. Let them crawl back to Ludicael and infect them with paranoia. A breath cycled evenly through her lungs and she rose, meandering casually along the edge of the congregation, examining those present and committing their faces and scents to her memory through peripherals and unnoticeable inhales. When satisfied, she once again put thorough distance between herself and the group, sitting and waiting for something to happen.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.