Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-24-2014, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2014, 05:20 PM by Jupiter I.)

[Image: G6wzw14.png]

The knolls minutely unsettled the scarred phoenix, instilling her with a sense of reverence as she padded up one of the many slopes on soft paws, cautiously aware of the hollow earth below her pads. Mercury slunk nervously beside her as she sought the height of the vantage point, pacing in front of her to protectively test the ground's stability. Fortunately, despite their archaic origins, the knolls held their weight reasonably well. While the buffalo avoided the upsets in the earth at all humanly costs, others were not bound to such paranoia, and Jupiter settled down upon the tallest of the knolls, haunches setting themselves carefully on the earth.

"Don't like it..." the creature murmured, grudgingly laying down at her side, head resting on his paws. "Why're we here?" Jupiter threw a bemused glance down at the tasmanian devil and placed a soothing lick on his forehead. Feinting disgust, he shook his head violently with a grumble.

"No place better to be," she sighed, dropping easily to her stomach. "We've been walking for a while. Good place to rest." Even though she'd learned a good deal about Alacritia's changes during her absence, she'd spent the day wandering about to see if she could pick up some more info about the change in territories. Other than learning some new boundaries, she'd found nothing of interest.

"Because graves are always good places to rest," he huffed stubbornly. She smirked, gaze turning to the buffalo chip-covered lowland down below in a silent challenge. With a grumble, Mercury rolled his eyes, and the two merely waited for something to happen.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.