August

gems
size
build
player
07-25-2014, 08:40 AM

Walk ? "Talk" ?
'Think'

Shortly after the summer child's arrival came the golden boy he had come to know as a close friend. A gentle rumble in his chest would he greet the boy with before his speech would come to deaf ears. "Believe me, I don't think I deserve it that well." A chuckle came from inky lips as he bumped Dayton's shoulder playfully, before settling beside him, his ringed tail curled about his side neatly. Soon after the ochre eyed boy's speech followed the secondary Praetor of Tortuga?Qanik. The Queen's words were met by a question, but the pearly queen had dismissed them with a wish of waiting. Many other wolves gathered and awaited the words of the Queen, which would hold some mixture of shock and electricity for the summer child.

The queen's voice would rise above all others, whispers seemingly silenced by the power she spoke of. Her speech welcomed the arrivals of Azalea and her children, Valice, Satis, Talon, Kangi, and Esperanza. Each name read off would bring the summer child to give a nod of greeting to the respective wolves, should they be in attendance. Her next verse of lyrics spoke of disrespect and of war. Within the confines of his mind, he growled at the mention of Covari. 'Those bastards...' Russet orange ears were erect, seeking to take in all the sound eliciting from the pearly queen's inky lips, before his own voice would rise with Valice. "For my home?I will fight. I will bring hell upon those who have brought disrespect and sin upon our name." Perhaps the alter ego of his personality would aid in this siege, and the bastards in the rogue band of Covari will learn Tortuga is not to be fucked with.