Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-25-2014, 08:42 AM

Many other wolves arrived after Dayton, quite a few of whom he had never met before. The brute smiled lightly, happy to see that Tortuga had begun to thrive. But something was off here. He could tell that much by the way Qanik arrived and the two queens spoke in hushed, worried tones. Dayton felt a frown forming on his lips. He wondered what was going on.

Then everyone had arrived, and Roman began to speak. Her proud voice would ring across the lake, covering her subjects as she discussed the latest pack affairs. The "Queen" of Covari, as she put it, had been responsible for poisoning them with the epidemic. The russet man felt his jaw fall open at this news. There had been a pack that was actually responsible for that? They could have been killed! Dayton felt a small growl beginning to grow in his chest. Roman went on to explain that the Queen had trespassed, and the Tortugan leader had maimed her as a result. Dayton was proud to hear this. But the biggest news was yet to come.

Tortuga was declaring war on the guilty pack. It was a siege. Their allies, Glaciem and Elysium, planned to attend and be at their aid. But lives could be lost. This was a huge risk. Even so, as Roman called for volunteers... Dayton was one of the first to step forward. "I shall go with you as well, my lady. I will fight with all my strength and protect the pride of Tortuga."

Walk."Talk."Think.