gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-25-2014, 01:34 PM

[Image: G6wzw14.png]

Burning anticipation soothed at the call, the rough itch of her paws smoothed by the salve of impending war. The phoenix descended upon Tortugan lands hastily, ravenously, following Artemis' every step as they pass the borders. This time, Mercury was perched between her shoulder blades, clutching to her orange fur with relentless claws as he kept his balance. He had been too slow to keep up with her pace but this time, she didn't want him to merely catch up later. She wanted him here with her now, as he had always been. "And so it begins," she chuckled darkly as the gathered group came into view.

Her long stride slowed drastically until she approached the mass with a terse causality, somewhere between nonchalant and tense. Artemis broke off to take her place at a white woman's side--undoubtedly the leader of Tortuga. Jupiter turned her gaze upwards to the marked she-wolf and offered a nod. I am with you, she thought, a deep breath cycling through her lungs. After a few moments, she settled down on the outskirts of the crowd, not wishing to encroach any more on the Tortugan's spaces than she already had.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.