Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-25-2014, 03:08 PM

Give it a chance. That was far more easily said than done for her. The girl would give a soft sigh, looking away from her sister now. Had her heart not been blinded by anger and hurt she probably would have done just that. But she saw only the need to get home... To avoid all of those here. The girl would look back to Andromeda again, ears flicked back. ?Perhaps so... But... All the same it was not being forced to come here. I wouldn?t mind coming to visit but... I belong in Ebony, Andromeda. I might have some family here yes... But it is not the same. Olympus was your birthright... And Ebony is mine...? The girl was speaking in a softer tone now, but her words were still sincere in showing how she truly felt.

The mini-version of Raisa would close her bright blue eyes, shaking her head. ?I have duties to Ebony... Just as you have duties to Olympus. Our paths were set by the mothers we were with... And that is why I can?t accept this. Ebony needs us...? The girl lifted her gaze to look at her sister. ?Val went after mom... They are looking to me to become the heir... I... I can?t just abandon them.?

The fox at her side would give a soft sigh and looked at Andromeda. ?Svet does not wish to fail Ebony and abandon them as Raisa has... Svet wants to be better than that.? She would conclude, hoping that perhaps both sides could be understood, or at least out in the open. She knew Svetlana was set in her decision... But her words could very well come off as hurtful to her other family members. The fox would give the other a sympathetic look... But not much more could be given.

"Hear Me Talk,"
"Listen To Korrin,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]