Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-10-2013, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013, 05:35 PM by Jupiter I.)

[Image: for_starsight__the_fifth_planet_lives_by...5z8esy.png]

"in all honesty, he's saved my life a time or two. if not saved, he's been a helpful guardian." she paused, and then shifted her weight to give him a little more freedom in movement now that he had been reasonably restrained.

"oh, so now you thank me?" he growled, but even for the voice of a tasmianian devil, his tone was spiked with a bit of good humor with his temper calmed considerably.

"couldn't add to your ego too much, love," jupiter commented, and then carried on, her attentions returning to harelquinn, eyes passing briefly over the features of the other. they were similar in the sense that they both bore unique markings; perhaps this would be another point to build a friendship upon, as sometimes even the most petty of things were binding. shock flickered in her visage, head twitching slightly back before drawing upwards slightly. her brow furrowed, and she seemed remotely troubled by this for a moment, and then the sol laughed.

"aria? i didn't see that name coming," she remarked, blinking a bit. as if they had spoken of her, the she-devil herself appeared, a witty remark undoubtedly aimed at harlequinn striking from her lips. jupiter chuckled slightly, almost shocked at her own surprise at the female's appearance. the femme always had been relatively sly, and the sol had been too preoccupied and pleasantly distracted by the hyena's presence to sense the she-wolf's proximity.

"i offered to for her to reside in the territory," came a sharp, certainly stereotypical-alpha-esque tone, but then she smiled, timbre softening to reveal that such was merely a jest. "but yes, that sounds like a fine idea afterall."

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.