DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-25-2014, 04:58 PM

Her mismatched gaze would look upon the caves, not yet having the chance to explore and yet not really caring at all. She and vi have already been growing stronger, and she didnt want to brake it in any shape or form. The purple queen would listen, and as she went on with the little speech she had prepared the Rani would sit and listen, and to her surprise she really did understand. How couldn't she? Desiree needed no crown to feel like a queen, infact even now when she is one she felt happier travelling the world and being free. Not coming home to the same place with the exact same scenery. She would lean into her wifes body. A sigh leaving her lips " Stay? The only reason im here is for you, vi. I need no crown, now that ive had a feel of power i have decided i dont truly need it. I want a family and i want to know that you'll be happy. If being a rouge is what it'll take then im down for it. I agree, its no place to start a family, id rather get away." She would nod once more, perhaps it was for the best- Covari can go into the hands of another she was sure, For now Desiree and vi could walk away and spend the rest of there years relaxing and not worrying about everyones well being.