Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-25-2014, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014, 05:33 PM by Dutiron i.)

The first male would respond and hardly in a decent manner to the man's opinion. Whilst he may have meant no harm he had trespassed onto Ludicael lands and that simply wasn't acceptable. Before Dutiron had the chance to reiterate this fact to the pair, another would approach from behind the author, upon realising it was Howl, he could only hope that this would go considerably better than the last time Howl had attempted to help him.

"You may be after peace, quiet thoughts or simply passing through but the fact is the pair of you are trespassing upon pack lands. You should have considered your wishes for avoiding trouble before passing our borders." Dutiron responded, voice still stern as he carefully eyed the pair of them. Though he had his son at his side ready to back him up a fight was certainly not what he wished for and so far it seemed that the pair before him didn't seek violence either. They were simply fools it seemed to think for a moment they could quietly rest upon pack lands unnoticed. "I will give you one chance now to leave and I had better not find either of you upon my lands again."