Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-25-2014, 05:51 PM

I'll be TWISTED its my turn!

Hroov--what now? What kind of last name was that? She had remained quiet up until then, with only a nod given to Helena when she said it was nice to meet her. The girl would raise a brow at the last name. No, she certainly hadn?t heard of any Hroovy?s or whatever it was that they liked to call themselves. Honestly, at least you could understand her last name. But no, for now she kept up that nice act. ?I actually can?t say that I have. None of them have crossed paths with Covari anyway.? The girl would look around, ears perking some.

?Must be a big family though. The only ones of my family I know of live with us in Covari, except my uncle. No idea where he is though.? She spoke the words as if they were more a distant thought before looking back to Hel, taking a step closer to her. ?You sound rather proud of your family, and that?s good. You seek to honor them... Don?t you?? Her words were sweet, but there was definitely the hint at something darker there. Her emerald eyes would fix upon Hel?s own, flashing her little smile.

"Hear My Voice,"

'Read My Thoughts.'