gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-10-2013, 05:44 PM

[Image: for_starsight__the_fifth_planet_lives_by...5z8esy.png]

finally, with a relation to this male, her curiosity finally quelled a majority of her unrestrained fury, though irritation towards the black creature was and would remain ever-present in the corners of her conscience. the lady's brow furrowed even more deeply as he confessed the sins of kaios. indeed, he plagued alacritia like no other, and it was a plague that needed to be quarantined and eliminated--permanently.

"my first qualm with him was when he forced a lass to be his mate against her will," jupiter remarked, no information she possessed allowing her to know that they spoke of the same she-wolf: secret. it was still regretful and disappointing to the queen that secret had chosen one last stand with the male rather than letting her beat him down for her. "and he also tried to lay his filthy paws on me, as well. had my companion not sought my attention elsewhere, i would have ripped his throat out." this last portion exited her wrinkled maw in the form of a disgusted snarl, ears pinning to her skull. she subconsciously lifted her chin as she thought, pondering over this males presence. "do you seek his heart to be ripped out of his chest as i do?" she inquired, not quite feeling up to beating around the bush on this matter.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.