Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-25-2014, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2014, 12:43 PM by Chrono I.)

The male would listen to the alpha, not really understanding anything that had been going on. He wasn't aware that the pack had been poisoned, that someone had intruded into the lands. But if anything he wanted to start being thankful to the lands, being as they would be the home to his new family.

"I will fight to show my loyalty."

He wasn't aware that Esper was in the crowd, and hopefully she wouldn't be upset by his decision. But he could only hope that she wasn't behind him somewhere thinking that she could get up and fight too.

The male would look to the on coming wolves that had allied Tortuga as they approached the queen in separate times. But if they were willing to help than Chrono saw no fault in their joining. He would just wonder is any of them could become his own ally, or a friend.

But the thought of death had slipped his mind.

(OOC: I seriously hate writing sparring/fighting but I would love for Chrono to participate in this. It sounds like so much fun! (Also kind of harsh/depressing but tis only a game) Since he is no longer Tortugan, you can just ignore his posts or say he left with Esper ^^)

Walk "Talk" Think