Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-25-2014, 08:57 PM
Nona couldn't help but pick up on the emotion that he shown but didn't want to say anything about it listening to what started as a hum and the turned to lyrics. He did know a couple of songs she wasn't familiar with and it was another one she wanted to learn. ?It's all gone now...? that particular line which she barely caught made her curious but she would let it go for maybe there was something there in his mind that he wouldn't share with her or might upset him if she were to ask. With a gentle smile she couldn't help but open her maw and speak gently and kindly towards the brute ?You can come over by my side if you'd like, I promise to not hurt you, I might sing again with you as the inspiration but who knows... but let me introduce myself I'm Nona, Nona Seinaru Utahime? She spoke as she politely dipped her head in respect for the mocha colored brute.

Before long though lyrics quickly developed in her head and she couldn't help but let her voice be heard as she song the beginning of her song ?Kokode wa, kono samu-sa to nigai hi ni, shinrin no kaze to hauringu ki no uta no naka de. Koko de watashi no mae ni shinzoku no tamashī mo watashi wa shiranai uta o utau koto ga dekiru yōna monodesu. Kare no karada wa mushiro dōdō kabā shi, kare wa se ga takaku, tsuyoi jibun jishin o hoji shite iru sutekina moka no kegawa.? (Here in this cold and bitter day, amongst the songs of the forest winds and the howling trees. Here be a kindred soul before me one who can also sing songs that i do not know. The wonderful mocha fur that covers his body rather regal and he holds himself tall and strong.) Nona hoped that the song would bring her back to the forefront of the male's attention as she couldn't help but what she could only describe as what might be falling for this male. He looked like a rather handsome fellow but she wasn't going to risk that just yet until she got to know him a little more. For Nona didn't even know his name which was the first rule of things, always learn that first and then get to know their personality a bit more.
-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-