ardent

{ WITHOUT STARS. } { ABAVEN }

Venus

gems
size
build
player
07-25-2014, 10:11 PM

Venus was patrolling the borders - taking in the aromas in which painted the lands' edges, getting familiar with each one of them. She was careful to note the perfumes in which came often, for those had to belong to the pack. Any unique scent would need addressing immediately. It had not been long since she had been accepted among their ranks and she was familiarizing herself with the territory and it's smells. Though, she could not help but hope she crossed paths with a trespasser. It had been a long time since she had the opportunity to charm another.

A song would rip through the atmosphere as a blade would a victim. Ah, a summoning call for those of Abaven. Her first meeting and her first chance to impress the others. Venus would make her way, slowly, toward the call. She was in no hurry to get there, honestly. She felt as if she had impressed the leader quite well and if she happened to be late, it would be looked over rather quickly.

The sight of others would come into view and Venus was sure to enter the scene holding her regal posture. These wolves were painted in various colors. None seeming to boast the common colors of pure white, pure russet, or pure black. Ah, that made each of them all the more beautiful. Her pelt shimmered beneath heaven's light. The onyx hue glowed radiantly while the tan simply bled onto the black. Her galactic facial markings danced vividly upon her face and nature's luminescence made her eyes appear all the more alien. This would be the first time the pack met her as well and she was more interested in their reaction than the meeting. Venus. Bass has dubbed me Mruni. It's nice to finally put faces on your scents.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts