Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-26-2014, 12:29 AM

He need not wait long before a young and vibrantly beautiful wolf would appear before him. She had strange, and soft markings against her face, ears and feet and her eyes where luminescent shades of Ruby that alighted upon him the moment she came into view. He could see immediately by her confidence and posture that she was the new ruler here and had thus been Svan's heir. He would dip his head low in respect to a queen upon her own land and offer her a warm smile ?My name is Crucifix, I am a friend of Svan, and yes I am Covari. Vi has passed her pack on to me so she can find some peace with Des and I in turn have changed its name to Solstice. I am here to see if you would still stand beside an alliance between our two packs despite the changes they have both gone through? he would give his speech politely, but with the confidence of an Alpha before stopping and waiting for her chance to speak.

The boy had explained his situation in those words and given her the offer he had come for, to stand again beside an alliance between their two packs, or rather to renew it in the face of change.

"words"