Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-26-2014, 09:57 AM

Schon Finnvi stared at him with her keen ruby gaze. What would an ex Covari member be doing on her borders? Or was he truly ex? Perhaps he had strayed away from the grasps of Covari but is looking to return or maybe Vi even sent him her way? The little divinity would let her claws sink into the earth, timidly, as he began to let forth his baritone voice. ?My name is Crucifix, I am a friend of Svan, and yes I am Covari. Vi has passed her pack on to me so she can find some peace with Des and I in turn have changed its name to Solstice. I am here to see if you would still stand beside an alliance between our two packs despite the changes they have both gone through." The beautiful babe stared at him, why would Vi disband such a thriving pack? Were there things Schon did not know? Weren't alliance members suppose to be informed of possible changes? The Viking rolled her shoulders. A sneer flashed across her lips quickly. "I do believe I remember my mother speaking something of your name, the boy with the cross." The girl tilted and looked over to his side, eyeing the odd mark. "If what you say I am completely disappointed in the Crimson Queen. I was impressed with her potential but now I know I was mistaken." Eyes would dance to his again. "Well, to introduce myself. I am Schon Finnvi, Kaiser of Niflheim. My mother has recently handed me the throne. I am sure we could work out an alliance. Though, I do not want us to be so tight as we were once before. If you start a war I will act as support if I deem my members fit enough to fight and I assume you would do the same for me. Perhaps later on if our relationship grows our alliance can grow. But, I do not think at the beginning of both of our reigns we need a firm brother sister alliance." The girl did not like tight alliances at all. She would truly prefer a peace treat but, she could handle an alliance until he fucked up.

""

Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.