gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-26-2014, 12:20 PM

[Image: G6wzw14.png]

Jupiter bestowed Song with a curious look as she spoke, her mind processing the dialogue carefully. Interest touched her mind and they were silent for a moment, but the scarred phoenix could feel the alabaster she-wolf's own questions ready to bubble forth if given the chance. From the moment she offered Song a seat, she was very much aware that she would have to tell her something eventually. She thought for a moment, celestial eyes trained to some unfathomable point on the distant horizon. Mercury pressed securely against her, nuzzling her side comfortingly.

"There has been a sickness within me, ever since I killed Kaios." Her tone was quiet, merely a low rumble that drifted around them. "The mixed emotions I had afterwards drove me to physical illness. I couldn't eat, nor sleep. I couldn't bear to look at my children." Her jaws snapped shut suddenly and she shook her head, agitation silent beneath her skin. "My emotions are no longer mixed. I killed. And I will kill again if I have to." Resolve steeled, she took a deep breath. As much of a grudge as she held against the Destruction family (one that was somewhat unwarranted, but still present), she found some sort of twisted comfort in the fact that Ludicael had robbed Song of everything. As long as a Destruction profited from leading the mangrove-tucked pack, she would hold that grudge. That much was certain.

"What happened to Cherokee and your children?" she inquired, tone neutral. She figured that they weren't dead--something told her that Song would be in a much worse state if they weren't alive. The ash-risen firebird shifted her weight on her stomach, still staring out into the distance, audits tuned to whatever response she may receive.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.