ardent

It's all over now before it has begun

Finarfin

gems
size
build
player
07-26-2014, 02:14 PM
"My oh my, that was quite a statement sir." The falsetto pitch of the shadowed creature said. What could easily be mistaken for the voice of a female actually belonged to a male. Although the scent of berries and forestry emanating from his fur certainly didn't help his cause. To make matters worse he giggled and trotted happily into view to fetch the coyote leg, tail wagging happily behind him. "Of course there's not much sport in coyotes is there?" He said with a friendly smirk. "I heard your name was...Lavender? I am Finarfin." He introduced. "Now rabbits, those are a treat. Though I suppose not speaking the common tongue doesn't make them quite as fun as coyote. Wouldn't you agree?" He trotted closer and laid just feet away from, ripping into the leg wagging his tail. "Sho a hal-reed" He said, blood dribbling from his maw as he chewed on the leg bone. He swallowed and spoke again "That's interesting." He grinned, tail wagging as blood and drool dripped from his teeth. "I had a cousin who was half wolf. We never really talk about him." He blabbered.