Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-26-2014, 06:00 PM

Walk | Talk | Think

It sounded as Arwel answered her that he had already chosen the profession of hunting as his job of choice, and she could not stop herself from smiling over the news. It was great to hear. Compared to the other two, fighters and healers, she had always felt as if hunters had less of a calling, always holding fewer positions than their counterparts. But here was someone else who was not attuned to plants or driven to fight. Here was someone who understood the importance of keeping the masses happy and healthy. She only wished she could have gotten three more of him at the same time to make their hunting numbers more sturdy.

He offered to assist her with anything else if she had a task for him, but glancing down at her mostly eaten snacks she felt rather content. She had gotten out of the den, even if only for a moment, had herself a very lovely snack, and gotten some good company out of it too, even a new recruit for her hunters. "No, that's alright, Arwel. You've done more for me already than you realize," she assured him, getting carefully to her paws with a kind wag of her tail. "I should probably get back to resting again. These little guys will be here before I know it, and then I won't get a chance to anymore." Not that she knew any of this first hand, but she had seen the way other pups ran about and appeared powered by an endless energy supply. With her luck, they would be bouncing off the den walls on their first night.

"It was really great to see you again, Arwel," she added with a dip of her head, and turning she headed back into the quiet of her den to settle with a mostly fully stomach and rest, as she said, while she had the chance.

-Exit Ashtoreth-