Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-26-2014, 11:02 PM

The boy had said his part and now it was this queens turn. Her words of Vi would cut him, but he gave no sign of it ? he still had a great deal of respect for his red toned ex-queen and would have liked others to remember her in her strength and beauty as Cru did. He said nothing however, the time of Queen Vi it seemed was over and Cru knew he would need all the alliances he could get to see his pack thriving unharmed. The Lady of these lands would continue to speak, she had mentioned that she did indeed know something of a Cross marked boy and Cru would smile in fond memory of Svan at the words.

She would then go on to talk about the alliance and he would be grateful to hear her answer. He had not expected a close alliance after all that pact had been between Vi and Svan, but an acknowledgement of peace and even the promise of aid was more then he had hoped for and he would gladly take it. ?That sounds perfect to me, Queen Schon and I am glad to count you among my allies? he would say with a dip of his head in respect to the woman.