Large
build
-
player
07-27-2014, 10:35 AM
Psychosocial Baby

I've been around for a long, long year

Stole many a man's soul and faith

The course sand rubbed harshly against her paws as they walked along the beach and her amber eyes held a need or a want. She wanted something but she couldn't quite place what it was. In her heart she knew what it was but she couldn't form a word for it. She wanted power, integrity, and honesty. She wanted power because she found that it was a pretty cool thing. She wanted integrity but more specifically honesty so she could live up to her promises. She might have the wrong promises or the wrong kind of power but she wanted it all and she would take it with fire and blood if she had to.

When her mother's words hit her ear drums she frowned slightly. Was that what her mother thought she wanted? "I don't slack mother and I'm offended that you think that I might." She informed her as they walked and then her mother started to speak again, that time about her potential and some stuff like that. "I don't want to beat them just for the sake of beating them mother. I want to be able to beat them because wolves are going to challenge me at some point in my life and I need to be ready for it." The proper femme gave her mother a soft smile. "I appreciate the concern though."

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ

Had his moment of doubt and pain
Vesta Armada