ardent

DIVINITY >> {VALHALLA MEETING}

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
07-27-2014, 03:58 PM

It would seem as though the women in this pack had sense. She would welcomed, an older woman seeming thoroughly pleased to have a former Queen amongst them. She would listen idly, not particularly caring for the chit chat of discussing politics. She wanted to get down to the nitty gritty. Audits would swivel forward when the mentioning of ranks. Now she would listen closely. Immediately she knew that she wanted either leader beta or lead hunter. She would mull it over carefully, before speaking. "I would like to challenge for the rank of Ersten Krieger. I held several of my own training sessions within my old pack. I believe I am more than capable of doing so again." Words rang out confidently, she didn't care if others thought her arrogant, she was, and she had the right to be so. She had been a Queen.

But before she did anything for this pack, she would need to find Sora and Senka. She had been separated from her two kids for far to long. She would need to gather them and bring them here to this pack, should she decide to stay, or rather should she be allowed to stay. She had been a blood thirsty woman from the start, and now that her and Kylar had killed together, now that they had sucked the life from another together she was even more ruthless. Her desire to kill, to taste blood, had grown substantially. There was no controlling her anymore, there was no sating her desires, she was a loose cannon, waiting to be fired.

HER WORDS HERE HIS WORDS HERE