Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
07-27-2014, 09:51 PM
The older male asked him why he was sad. He expressed that his name was Dayton, and that he had lost someone he cared for dearly, and that he also missed her. Aeolus would understand why he didn't go any further than what was already told to him. The pup soon uncurled now that he had gotten warmer than before when he didn't have company with him. His topaz and emerald optics shimmered slightly when life opened up inside.

"My name's Aeolus, named after the Greek God if wind," he would express as he couldn't help but smile at his name. He loved to run, his heart leapt every time he ran. But, right now he was trying to get his priorities straight before he would have a chance at fun again.

"Also, I lost my parents to the epidemic that I am sure many wolves here have experienced. My entire pack and parents were wiped out and now I am alone," he would say, a sad tone in his voice as he placed his head on the older male's paws, unaware that he had accidentally placed his head on the male's paws.