Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
07-27-2014, 10:22 PM
The male seemed to have been sharing the grief that Aeolus had been feeling. He listened to the sounds of the wind that still lingered outside. Did he have a family before his pack that was wiped out before the epidemic and had he any friends that lived here? Everything ran through his mind like the wind that was outside, it stuck to him, but it would be gone as if it were never there.

"No. Besides my family that I had already lost, I didn't have any parents and or a family I could call my own. I just feel alone, but I wish that I could have my parents or another pair of parents," he would tell Dayton, his head hung low and listening to the sounds of the wind, he was starting to get tired of it. A single tear ran down the pup's cheek as he soon placed his head on his own paws.

"I'm also sorry you lost someone you care about, but just like my parents for me, your friend or the one you love is still in your memories, heart, and in your dreams, for they're never gone," he would say. His mother had told him this, and he just wished they were with him, and that he had a mother, father, or perhaps a pack.