Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-27-2014, 11:17 PM

The woman ambled through the forest, eyes casting around. High and low she seemed to search, having managed to misplace a whole litter of pups. They were getting awfully bothersome, never listening when she told them to stay put.

when her eyes caught the shape of Roman, sitting profile a ways off, she stopped her search. The miss stood with one paw raised as if to move forward but doubting herself. It would appear the Queen was alone, aside from the exotic creature that roamed with her. Odd creatures seemed to be popping up by the side of many wolves she knew. She did not like it.

Azalea sighed lightly and proceeded toward the ivory she-wolf. She stopped just to Roman's right shoulder, eyes landing first on the odd markings on her back leg before going to her face. "You seem troubled... and I'm sure I can guess why."

She licked her chops, taking a seat by Roman, facing the same direction. "Tortuga seems... torn. Nothing that cannot be fixed though. I may not be blood, nor a long time resident, but I will fight for what we have here. Roman, I put my trust in you to make the decisions necessary to keep this pack alive." If Azalea had anything it was loyalty. Loyalty to follow Epiphron. Loyalty to follow Chyrsanthe. Loyalty to set aside her ego and follow Erani. Azalea would now have the loyalty to stand by Roman, and Qanik, in their rank bound task of keeping Tortuga a functioning body.