ardent

gonna punch a thunder cloud

Roman

gems
size
build
player
07-28-2014, 02:49 AM

Eulari speaks, and Roman nods in agreement to her words. It has been far to long since she had seen the smaller Armada. Roman is glad that she is well and alive. Her question perks the interest of the Queen and Roman chuckles. "A lot has happened," she begins, "An earthquake, then an epidemic or a poison, as I like to refer to it, struck the lands. Most of the packs fell ill. Father fell ill. Several new packs have appeared, one of which- Covari is led by a rather obtrusive wolf. This Covari Queen took down Valhalla- took it from the Adravendi family, and placed her pawn at its throne. I'm expecting pups. Athena has been named Queen of Glaciem, and took Vereux as her king." She pauses, chuckling slightly. "It's been a busy time.

(this next paragraph is through greek's POV)

Greek bristled, staring at the wolf as she lowered her head to speak to him. About time he thought, these wolves don't give me the respect I deserve. He blinks and steps forward towards the wolf, looking up at her, from his mere fifteen inch height. Ha! She wasn't much taller. "I am Greek, a fossa. A creature very few wolves have the pleasure of meeting. Who are you?" He challenges, wanting an answer directly to him. He didn't care that Roman knew her. He wanted to know who she was.

Greek Speak -- Roman Speak