Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
07-28-2014, 12:06 PM

Kismet wouldn't need to wait too long at all. Before he knew it his mother was running towards him, calling out in greeting as she closed the distance. She looked unharmed, well enough and certainly happy to see him once more and a smile would spread across his own features, pleased to see she was ok and of course simply glad to see her once again in general. How he wished that Tortuga and Covari were closer to one and other, it'd make the time apart shorter and the visits much easier.

His smile would grow once more at her comment though, his size seemed natural to him of course though it seemed he towered over many in his life. It had of course been a little odd at first the time apart from his mother meaning he had gone from looking up to looking down on her though the growth didn't startle him as much as it did Azalea any more it seemed. "I don't think I can answer that question." He'd respond lightly, he didn't think he'd grown but he certainly wasn't going to call his mother crazy.

"It's good to see you again." He would comment happily, nuzzling her in return before she stepped back each of them carefully looking over the other once more, likely both ensuring the other was definitely ok. "So how is everyone? Still ok here?"