gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-28-2014, 04:26 PM

Frith would silently accept the second offer and ready himself for the fight. Dutiron would watch him carefully as he set his own defences ready for Frith to make his first move. And then suddenly it would begin, Frith would charge forwards and towards his left. Although reflexes perhaps weren't what they used to be, the elder man set to attempt to avoid the attacks to his cheek and shoulder though things of course didn't go quite to plan.

The other man hadn't actually even made contact when Dutiron suddenly felt his back tighten, he would successfully dodge the attack it turned out, though only due to suddenly dropping to the ground with a painful wince. What on earth had happened? He would move to lift himself off of the ground once more and that pain would return and he would remain upon the ground. "Apologies Frith, I think we may need to stop there." Dutiron would admit grimly. Evidently he had somehow managed to put his back out. That was certainly one way to make a man feel his age. He wasn't sure how much Frith knew about healing though "I do need your help though. One of the healers is bound to have some sort of pain relief in their stores. Perhaps my granddaughter Novel, Symphony or even Ara."