MIRRORS START TO WHISPER

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
07-28-2014, 06:08 PM

Beachin it?

That was all she had wanted to do for the rest of her life but it seemed Alacrita was not yet done with her. Vi's head would lift slowly as she listened to the fading echoes of the howl from her new beach paradise. It was a force claim? For Fiamette. Eyes would narrow slightly and she would sigh as she pushed her forepaws up and forced herself into a seated position. It had been 6 months since Fia had been kidnapped, 6 months since this woman had last seen her daughter. Why had she waited so long to do this? Was it because Fia was a rouge now or because they had possibly seen each other since?? Fia had been wandering off a lot as of late even while In Covari. "I need you to stay here? If I'm not back by tomorrow?." Vi would sigh and look to her wife whom she was sharing the beach with, leaving it at that before standing up and shaking her pelt out. Red woman would slip from their new beach home and heading towards the battlefields where the howl had echoed from. It was a long walk, probably a few hours at the pace she was walking. Her shoulder was as healed as could be now, muscles working properly again but tendons still lagged a bit when it came to moving elbow and ankle.

She had been to this battlefield far too many times in the past few months, having claimed two packs in the past year. Paws seemed to follow a familiar path towards the centre and after a while the white tyrant would appear before her. Vi would stop quite a distance away and regard her cooly, allowing a slight smile to dance across her features. From this distance she looked like her mother but she was dead wasn't she.. Vi would remain a distance away for a while before sighing and taking a few steps forward. "Have you seen her since you kidnapped her? Do you believe she wishes to be with you instead of me?" Words were soft, slipping off her tongue with practiced ease. Fia was angry at her, that much was obvious but she was also almost one and if Fia wanted to go with this woman then who was Vi to say no to her, who was Vi to force her to do anything?? Would Fia even show up to this? Would she defend herself?

TALK HERE

Table by Neffs