ardent

Rhythmical Creation of Beauty

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 09:16 PM

Time would seem to fly by, but the King didn't mind. He knew the weight of his words, and the decision she was making. It would be a leap of faith if she decided to go with him, though he would not hold any hard feelings if she chose not to. Seracia was not for everyone, though one day Gerhardt hoped that everyone would want to join. She would quickly speak in affirmative tones, confirming that she did wish to join and make a home for herself in Seracia, if he would have her. A smile widened on his maw as he prepared to formally accept her, until his name was uttered in the most familiar of tones. "Jupiter," the name would roll off of his tongue with a note of affection. She had become a close friend of his, and it was evident in his lyrics. "Not to worry, you didn't interrupt at all. I was just telling this fine lady about my home." Though Cody had just offered to join Seracia, he felt it only polite to give Jupiter a fair chance at it. With a grin, he would turn back to the smaller female. "I would be most pleased to accept you into Seracia, but it's only fair that I give my comrade a fair shot at winning you over. Should you choose to join her instead, there will be no hard feelings. Her pack, Ludicael, is allies with my Kingdom." Had it been anyone else Gerhardt would have simply accepted her, and then gone on speaking normally, but to ignore the fact that Jupiter was probably just as longing for members as he was was not something he was willing to do to his friend.

"Speech"