gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-28-2014, 09:53 PM

Poison dripping off my fangs...

Oh, how the wind howled at her, oh how it caressed her fur in it's strong embrace and carried to her the scents of her future. In the distance thunder rumbled from some far off storm. Her head would turn for just a moment, lightning flashing in cold emerald eyes that were hard as stone. The bitter disappointment of the failed war still beat within her breast and no matter how she tried she could not shake it. The wraith had been skirting through the rogue lands, testing and tasting. Her fickle mind unable to make a solid decision to a number of things. Her children for one, her rank for another. Her future? for so long D?gmar's only goal was to train herself in battle to reach the unattainable goal of perfection. A never-ending cycle.

But how long had it been since she'd confronted death? How long since she'd spoken to that dear old friend of hers or greeted her with an offering. And Artemis, oh yes, she did not forget her Tyrant. The Queen was expecting her to drag back pieces of poor, unfortunate souls to christen their new home. But D?gmar had her sights set on a body, at least one. A spirit to haunt their borders, a body artfully arranged in glorious decay, in regal atrophy.

Oh fortuna, my lady? what have you brought me today?

The wraith mused as she watched the small woman scuttling across the beach. She seemed to sense it in the air. The heavy hand of destiny pointed sharply in the direction of the rogue fae and D?gmar approached, her movements slow and calculated to the finest point. She stalked like a panther forward but she couldn't quite bring herself to simply strike right away. No, this time she wanted to play a bit.

The woman whirled around to face her as if suddenly realizing what her instincts had been warning her of. "Hello darling?" D?gmar hissed, her maw contorting in a smile, lips revealing her ivory fangs as a crushing roar of thunder shook the sky. "...Run."

[Image: Dag_bot_zps26a4da16.jpg]