ardent

~Fire and Ice~

Rizo

gems
size
build
player
07-29-2014, 01:21 AM
A huge grin grew on the womans face as the boy caught his prey. It seemed he hadnt even alerted the rest of the hare family in his killing! The little ebony child approached her with the kill swinging from his jaws, and she would find her tail wagging with pride.

"What a good catch little one!" She whispered to him so as not to alert the other prey of their presence. She gave the child a swift lick to his forehead before scraping a hollow into the snow with her paw. She aimed her emeralds at the boy and motioned for the hole. "Drop your prey into this hole and I will show you the way I was taught, though your way works wonderfully."

The woman would continue to smile, watching the boy as she dropped into her own hunters crouch. She kept light on her toes, rolling each step with precision so as to keep her weight distributed and soundless. Her ebony form would approach the figure of the oblivious hare, keeping her scent downwind of the creature.

When she was nearly two lengths away, Rizo launched herself forward with jaws open, taking hold of the creatures spine before slamming her foreleg down on its neck. With a quick and silent snap of bone, the hare was lying limp in her jaws.

It had only taken a few moments, and the dame returned to her companion and dropped her prey into the hole with his own. "My mother taught me that a long time ago." She chuckled lightly and sat beside her friend.

Emerald eyes would burn with the fire of youth as she would again turn her face towards his own. "There are many methods with which to hunt, child. The trick is choosing the best technique for each particular situation. You did quite well!" She praised him.