Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
07-29-2014, 07:59 AM

He wouldn't have actually called his mother crazy in all honesty, hence the avoidance of answering the question in the first place. Past that little obstacle however they were swiftly moving onto better conversation as each checked the other and at last began to catch up on what they'd missed in each others lives as of late. Kismet knew he'd likely missed a fair amount, whereas his own life hadn't had any significant changes yet.

It was good to hear that they were all well, a part of him was tempted to ask if Sarak had made it yet, though he figured such an event would be noteworthy and Azalea would bring it up on her own. He'd keep his mouth shut and instead focus upon the topic of his siblings. A small smile would cross his muzzle as she described them as wildlings, he himself had likely been described as such once. "Not as quiet as Soren then." He would comment. "How is Soren?" He was a little worried about his brother.

His own life though, of course that question was bound to come up. The most important thing he supposed was that he had found Warja once more and even found himself meeting a few members of her family. There really was little else to tell beyond that however. "I found Warja again." He kept himself from telling his mother just where he had found the girl, he wasn't keen on the idea of them being in Covari as it was, the last thing he needed was his mother interfering in anyway. "I actually met a few members of her family as well, including her mother, Alamea." It'd been a name his mother recognised previously, he thought it worth letting his mother know that the other woman was well.