Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
07-29-2014, 09:41 AM

To be honest it would be incredibly hypocritical of the boy to get mad for Soren's absence or for Azalea not bothering to look for him. Kismet after all hadn't even considered staying in Tortuga really and when he'd gone would have actually been a little irritated had Azalea attempted to follow him, she had the other children to look after now, and as she'd rightly thought herself, he and Soren were big boys now, they didn't need their mother running around after them everywhere they went. No the main concern would simply be that evidently things still weren't right with Soren.

Evidently yet another talk with his brother would be necessary at some point. Kismet struggled to understand him sometimes, he could be infuriating to put up with but he was his brother and true to that promise he'd once made, if Soren needed him then Kismet would be there for him. He had no idea if the same offer would ever be made by Soren, though he'd never thought about it before. Clearly demonstrated from these trips he was willing to make back and forth from either end of Alacritia he cared more for family and Warja than he did for himself.

The topic would move onto Warja at that moment now, Azalea clearly far more at ease with the topic than she once had been, though Kismet wasn't entirely sure he liked the smile now spreading on his mother's face. What was she thinking?

Fancy her? Kismet was honestly speechless. He cared a great deal for Warja that much he knew though he'd never thought of anything beyond that really, even when his mother had first assumed he'd gotten himself a girlfriend. She'd been appalled by the idea then though now apparently was taking great pleasure in winding up her son. "She's my friend." Was all he could say on the matter. As for meeting her? That one could be tricky, both females were part of packs after all and at either end of Alacritia. "I don't know." He responded simply and to be honest there was certainly a part of him currently debating about the answer being 'never' with the way she was currently acting.