Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-29-2014, 11:03 AM

"I just meant because you're here with children to look after and she's with her family." Azalea snorted, ears pulled back to her skull as her white striped muzzle cringed. "A few days way never killed anyone... unless they were being stupid about it. Unless she is stuck to her mother's tit then I see no reason why she can't come north with you." If Kismet was befriending babies then Azalea would surely need to beat him for feeling that way over an infant. "I just don't know when a meeting will happen."

"I hadn't planned on meeting them anyway, they followed her." Azalea smiled wickedly now. "Oh, so I should follow you then? I mean, I can if you would prefer it that way and then I'll make it a point to embarrass you as much as possible, especially in front of your little friend." Perhaps she was being petty but Azalea wanted to be involved in his life. Those damn maternal instincts were sounding the storm warning wondering just what this Warja chick was like. Was she worthy of Kismet Adravendi?